Title: Boss, I Love To Hate
Author: Mia Kayla
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Dear Mr. Brisken,
How do I hate you?
Let me count the ways.
1. I hate your smug, sexy millionaire face.
2. I hate your cocky, skirt chasing, playboy ways.
3. I hate working as your secretary—but, I love the pay. It almost makes dealing with you worth it.
4. I hate how my friends call you a BILF, when really BILK (Boss I’d like to kill) is more appropriate.
5. I hate that I need you to be my date for my best friend’s wedding because my ex-boyfriend, the King of Heartbreakers, and his new busty blonde girlfriend will be in attendance.
But mostly, I hate how once the charade is over, I might not hate you at all...it was so much easier when you were the Boss I Love To Hate
Mia Kayla is a New Adult/Contemporary Romance writer who lives in Illinois. She is the wife to the husband of the year and mommy to three unbelievable cute little girls who have multiplied her grey hairs.
In her free time she loves reading romance novels, jamming to boy bands, catching up on celebrity gossip and designing flowers for weddings.
Most of the time, she can be caught on the train with her nose in a book sporting a cheeky grin because the main characters finally get their happily-ever-after at the end.
She loves reading about happy endings but has more fun writing them.